Having sold more than a hundred pieces of the SONY MDR-XB450AP Transcription Headphones, I thought it would be time to do a detailed review.
Well, before we proceed, let me tell you a little secret:
“Transcription is one of the easiest jobs that you can engage in and make a living”
Though mostly done online, if you train yourself and qualify, you can get local employers with loads of jobs to offer.
In fact, I can connect you to some of them. You can learn how to transcribe free on Youtube and Google search engines.
To delve deeper, transcription is the art of converting spoken words to written words.
To achieve this, you need to have good typing skills, quality, and affordable transcription headphones.
The Sony MDR-XB450AP transcription headphones fit the bill. I have sold them and gotten tens of positive reviews from satisfied transcriptionists.
In addition, this is one of the best transcription headphones that I have ever come across.
You too can be one of them. Start your transcription journey now with these affordable and high-quality headphones.
Sony MDR-XB450AP Transcription Headphones Review
Earning a living via transcription is a great feeling. And well, this is a big possibility with hard work, passion and, determination.
Thousands of Kenyans are making their lives sustainable by venturing into this activity.
Below is a detailed and comprehensive review of the SONY MDR-XB450AP headphones.
This transcription headphone is good for beginners and established transcribers as well.
In addition, it can be used on computers and phones. The audio output on plain sound is amazing.
Furthermore, the bass output while listening to music both on the phone and computer is brilliant.
For this reason, the headphone has dual use – for transcription and listening to music.
Notable Features and Specifications of the Sony MDR-XB450AP Headphones
- 30 mm drivers and Bass Booster
- In-line remote with mic ( for easier control of your smartphone’s music and calls)
- The low-frequency range of 5HZ-22KHZ helps in delivering deep, clear audio
- 30 mm XB driver units diaphragms
- Comfortable ear pads
- A swivel design in the housing for easy packaging
- A durable, finely grooved serrated cable reduces tangling
- Android and iPhone compatible
- Download convenience ( install the Smart Key app from the Google Play™ store and enjoy multiple functionalities)
- WEIGHT 165 g – without cord
- Closed type
- 102 dB/mW sensitivity
- Y-Type Cord
- Headband over the ear wearing style
- 24 Ω at 1 kHz Impedance
- Dynamic type
- Affordable – Ksh 750
- Quality audio output
- Available in multiple colors (Blue, Black, Red, White, Silver)
- Can be used on phone (has shuffle button)
- Short cord ( About 1.2 Meter)
- Not Bluetooth enabled
- Can break if not handled with care
This headphone sells at Just Ksh 750 at our store. Kindly talk to us to place your order on the phone number at the top of this page.
The Sony MDR-450AP Transcription Headphones are for you who need to start off your transcription journey.
If you are on a budget, this is the headphone of choice – many of my clients have confirmed this.
In addition, if you are a PRO, this gadget will serve you very well. I have one and well, it is brilliant.
To sum it up, the bass and stereo audio are quite amazing. When I need some boom, this is what I reach out to.
You may also like to read about: