I am a blending enthusiast. For this reason, I came up with this list of the best brands of blenders in the globe.
In this list, you will come across various brands of blenders that achieve and have various blending capabilities.
This is the most advanced blender model in the market. However, these blenders come at a higher price.
With a 10 year warranty, accessories and the best engineering concepts, you can not afford not to have one.
They have two categories;
Under this category, they have 3 series’;
Models falling under this series are;
- Classic 575 Black four side
- Blendtech Fit black
Models falling under this category are ;
- Designer 725 stainless black
- Designer 625 black
- Designer 650 black
- Designer 675 black
Models falling under this category are;
- Professional 800 black
- Professional 750 black
Blendtec offers you, 6 different models, under this category namely;
- Stealth 895 NBS
- Stealth 885
- Connoisseur 825
- Connoisseur 825 space saver
- EZ 600 black
- Chef 600
Well, this is one of the best blenders make and to top it up, Blendtec offers you certified refurbished blenders.
- High quality
- Cool warranty
- Accessories available
- Diverse models
- Recipes included
- High price
- Fragile jar material
- Heavier than other models
Blendtec Blender Prices
These super kitchen appliances are available for purchase online. BUY BLENDTEC BLENDERS HERE
NutriBullet is a famous brand known for its blenders’ capability to breakdown food at the molecular level.
The NutriBullet brand has four blender models namely:
- Nutribullet original
- Nutribullet Pro 900
- Nutribullet RX
- Nutribullet Balance
Nutribullet Pro 900
If you are looking for a small,little powerful blender, this model is your best pick. It will be a save on your countertop space. The performance to price ratio is way much better compared to other NutriBullet models.
- powerful performance
- Available recipe guide
- Pulse button available
- Blades made of hard steel
- Speed can be varied in 3 different ways
- Accessories are BPA free
- The cups and pitcher are made from a high performance plastic
- Easy to clean, easy to use and dishwasher safe
- Comes with a tamper for pushing ingredients down
- Doesn’t warm the smoothie compared to other brands
- Comes with an extra small blending pitcher that is bullet shaped
- Fairly priced
- Limited warranty of 1 year
Ninja Kitchen Blenders
Whether you are on a budget or looking for a premium blender for commercial application, this Canadian brand is for you.
The Ninja Kitchen blenders come in various models and features to suit different kinds of needs and usages. For example;
- Ninja Mega Kitchen system BL770
- Ninja BL642 Auto-iQ Duo Nutri Blender is very useful for voluminous blending to serve large number of people.
- Ninja Nutri Bowl Auto-iQ Duo is highly suited for baking.
- Ninja BL456 Pro Blender is most suited for limited storage area.
- Ninja BL482 NutriAuto-iQ Blender highly recommended for smoothies.
- Ninja QB1004Professional is very handy when it comes to food processing, blending and chopping
Ninja Mega Kitchen System BL770
The Ninja Mega Kitchen System not only comes with a blender but also as a food processor and spiralizer as well.
- Total crushing technology for ice and frozen food blasting
- Safe to use in a dishwasher
- More accessories that are BPA free
- Comes with a recipe guide
- Blades that are super sharp
- Shredding / grating disc
- Slicing in reverse possible
- 2 horsepower
- 1500 power wattage auto iQ base
- Retractable cord
- Very loud
- Limited warranty
Ninja Pro Blender BL456
In case you want to save on time and space, this blender is the most suited as it is portable, compact and fast to operate.
Ninja Pro Blender Pros:
- Easily cleaned
- Setting up is easy
- Sealable lids for easier movements and spillage prevention
- Operates very fast
- Durable blender cups
- Reasonably priced for those with tighter income
Ninja Pro Blender Cons:
- It is noisy during operation
- Comes with a 1-year warranty which is relatively short
These are the most world widely known powerful blenders- it is believed that Vitamixcan even blend with ease an iPhone into dust.
The Vitamix brand offers the following models of blendersto cater for various applications:
- Vitamix S50S-series quite famous for best storage solution as it is compact.
- Vitamix 5300 model is a great pick for those interested in a classic blender
- Vitamix A3500 professional grade comes with smart features and famous for best splurge
- Vitamix professional series 750 is the top rated blender of this brand
- Viatmix A2300 incorporates technology that makes this model as a smart professional grade blender
- Vitamix 5200 best known for great smoothies
- Vitamix E310 for a more pocket friendly option
- Vitamin 7500 for heavy duty professional applications
Vitamix 5200 Blender
This model is for you in case you are looking for a multi-functional blender that can as well handle ice cream, frozen drinks and sorbets blending. Vitamix5200 model is what pro chefs and experts admit to have in their kitchens.
- Manual speed control option
- On/off switch levers
- Variable speed dial that is easy to use as well
- A pulse button
- 2 horsepower motor
- Recipe guide available
- Newly purchased model comes with a 7-year full warranty
- Reconditioned blenders available with a full warranty of 5-year
- Comes with a tamper-considered best and very effective in the market- topush on contents in the blender without having to remove the lid
- Low speed for Vitamix 5200is really low suitable for starting up hot soup while you speed upwards avoid bursting out of soup.
- Storage and space limitation-Vitamix 5200 is 20.5 inch tall making it less counter friendly
- The high powered motor tend to produce warm smoothies
- Vitamix 5200 misses out on preset speed
- Tritan Jar gives it a hefty feeling
Vitamix Blender Price
Compared to most brands, the Vitamix blender is an expensive machine.
But the question is- would you get a cheaper blender that is not long lasting or would you rather make a one-off payment for a durable machine?
Black and Decker Blenders
Here is a list of blenders provided by black + Decker:
- BLACK+DECKER Countertop blender with 10 precision speeds and glass jar of 6 cups
- BLACK+DECKER BL3500S Countertop blender with 12 speed settings plus6- cups glass jar
- BLACK+DECKER FusionBlade blender with 12 speed programs and glass jar to hold 6 cups
- BLACK+DECKER FusionBlade Digital blender with 12 speed adjustment control as well as glass jar capacity of6 cups
- BLACK+DECKER Countertop blender with 10 settings for speedin addition to 5 cups capacity glass jar
Black and Decker Pros:
- Fitted with QuadPro blade for any type of ingredient crushing
- Hot liquid blending option
- It is lightweight
- Reasonably priced and affordable
- Very easy to clean the blades
- All blender parts are dishwasher safe
- 4 tipped blade made of stainless steel
- Long lasting and hard to break glass jar
- Sturdy and spill proof jar lid
- 10-12 speed settings option
- 5-6 cups liquid volume capacity
- Well-designedeasy- to-pour spout
Oster offers the following range of models:
- Oster Reverse Crush BVCB07-Z00-000
- Oster 4096-009 Designer
- Oster 6684
- Oster 6812-001
- Oster BLSTPB-WBL
Oster Versa Blender
For most people, this Oster blender has the best package overall. It has great blades and incredible power.
- Shorter jar for easier storage- whole blender is 17.5 inches tall
- Interface that’s easy-to-use
- Wide range adjustable speed dial
- Stainless steel blades
- The motor has 1400 watts
- 3 preset programs(soup, dips, and smoothies)
- Pocket friendly and affordable
- A 64-ounce durable and thick plastic jar that feels light to hold
- Grippy comfortable handle
- Comes with a 7-year warranty
- Available tamper to push down ingredients
- Oddly shaped tamper
- The tamper is a bit short
The breville blenders are available in the following models:
- Power Blender ( 900 wattage)
- Kinetix light and mighty (850 watts)
- Kinetix smooth (100 watts)
- Kinetix control (1200 watts)
- Kinetix Pro (2000 watts)
- The juice and blend (1500 watts)
- The Boss
The Boss is commonly described by Breville as an “ easy to use,high velocity superblender”. With comparable performance similar to Blendtec and Vitamix, the Breville is known to be a premium appliance brand.It comes with numerous great features that make it a top-rated model of the brand.
Breville Boss Pros:
- 5 presets programs
- Light in weight
- 2 HP motor, 1500 watts
- Recipe guide
- Self-clean function
- Pulse mode
- A 7-yearlimited warranty
- 2200 power wattage
- 12 speed with adjustable manual control
- Likely to fit in most kitchen counters-18.0 inches tall
- 2.0litreSturdy Jar capacity
- Comes with a tamper
Breville Boss Cons:
Cleanblend Commercial Blender
This American made brand is one of the best performing machines for commercial applications including making of mixed drinks and smoothies that are fine-textured. It is fairly priced and performs tasks that high end blenders do.
Cleanblend Commercial Pros:
- Easy to use controls
- Blades made of stainless steel
- BPA free shatterproof large plastic jar- 64ounce capacity
- On/off switch levers
- Pulse mode available
- 6-blade configuration
- Grippy comfortable handle
- Adjustable speed dial
- Less pricey-half the price of similar featured blenders
- 3-HP power, 1800 watt
- 5-year warranty
- Free return policy for30 days
- Less louder than other 3-HP blenders
Cleanblend Commercial Cons:
- Space challenge as it is 19.5 inches tall
- Lacks presetsoption
- Limited low and high speed variance
- manual speed dial with less variance between low and high speed
- High powered motor produces slightly watery smoothie as it melts ice in the smoothie
KitchenAid KSB560ES Blender
Kitchenaid is a widely known brand for quality kitchen appliances. The model is the best rated overall of KitchenAid brands under the medium –powered machines category.
- Comes with recipe
- 56-ounce shatter resistant jar
- Dishwasher safe pitcher
- Easy to clean – no need to remove the blade
- 5 speeds variable dial
- 0.9-HP motor
- Available in variety of colors
- Leaks after a period of use
Hamilton Beach Blenders
Whether you are looking for a glass or plastic pitched blender you will definitely get something you like from the wide range of conventional, commercial, personal and single-served blenders offered by Hamilton Beach.
The brand avails a large selection of blender models with wide range of features and programs:
- Conventional blenders
- Personal /single-serve blenders
- Commercial Blenders
Hamilton Beach professional
- BPA free shatterproof jar
- Can be washed in a dishwasher
- 1500 watts
Hamilton Beach wave-crusher multi-function
- Assortment of features
- Wave-action system
- 3-year warranty
- 40-ounced capacity
- Sturdy base
- 12 function
- Power cord is extra long
- 700 watts
- Stainless steel blades
- Not suitable for frozen drinks
Hamilton Beach the Fury Blender
- Easy to pour sprout
- Smooth blending
- Auto shut-off
Hamilton Beach Hand Blenders
Other than the countertop blenders offered, Hamilton Beach has hand or immersion blenders to add to its portfolio. The hand blenders comprise of a whisk and a blending wand.
Hamilton Beach hand blenders Pros:
- Warranty available
- The plastic jar is BPA free and shatterproof
- Dishwasher safe
- Stainless steel blades and high-quality parts
- Adjustable speed control
- Turbo boost button
- 500-1400 watts
- Fairly priced
- Multiple purpose 7 pieces deluxe set
- Very affordable
- 40-52 ounces capacity
- Fine design
Hamilton Beach Single-Serve Blenders
- Sharp blades made of stainless steel
- Smaller container that makes the blender portable
- Simple design
- The plastic jar is BPA free and shatterproof
- Travel lids
- Cups that can fit car cup holders
- 175-300 power wattage
- 14-20 ounces capacity
- 2 speeds
Hamilton Beach Commercial Blenders
This line of blenders by Hamilton Beach is designed for commercial applications. The blenders are powerful to belend ice and frozen ingredients into textured or smooth drinks.
Hamilton Beach commercial Pros:
- Wave action system to push down blender’s content
- Larger base and container
- Premium price
- Plastic jar is BPA free and shatterproof
- 4-blades made of stainless steel
- 32-64 ounces capacity
- Variable speed control
- 4 -10 speeds
- 1800 watts
- Temperature of the motor can be monitored
- Alert system incase motor overheats
- Variety of models for selection
Hamilton Beach commercial Cons:
- Plastic jar can have odors and stains
Nowadays, a good blender is a must as it’s very handy in helping with most basic things that are not easily done manually such as blending, mixing and crushing.
As we can observe from this review, the performance of a blender cannot be judged on specs such as wattage; it doesn’t tell you everything about how well the blender performs.
When compared with equally priced blenders like Oster and CleanBlend, Ninja blender’s performance was poor.
You shouldn’t have to plunk half a grand down for a good blender unless you want the silkiest smoothie ever.
If you’re interested in mixed fluids and smoothies exclusively, owning CleanBlend will be a good deal for you financially as smoothies made by CleanBlend are as smooth and silky as those made by Blendtec but smoother than that of Vitamix.
Cleanblend outperformed more expensive brands like Breville and Blendec. It as well performed better than cheaper machines such as Hamilton and the Ninja.
The Breville blender performance was nearly similar to Oster and CleanBlend blenders despite it being priced twice as much.
Although producing drinkable mixed drinks, Oster makes a texture that is a bit chunkier than Blendtec, Vitamix and Cleanblend models.
When it comes to noise, almost all blenders produce it. But, Vitamix 5200 was the quietest of the other blenders. Oster is noisier than Vitamix but less loud than Blendtec.
We hope this review has offered great insight to help you get the blender that’s most suitable for you.
You may also like our types of blenders article.
Did you like our brands of blenders article? If so, kindly share this post with your friends and family via the buttons below.